As the weather warms up, it gets easier to be active outside. The fresh air can motivate you to run a little farther than when you are on the treadmill at the gym. Start tracking your activity, water intake and protect your skin while you are enjoying the summer sun. Get out there and have fun!
If you need a little extra motivation to stay on track and you want to record your workout achievements, grab this free fitness tracker printable.
Here’s what you need to arm yourself for success while exercising outside this summer. Stay hydrated, protect your skin and get out there.
1. Thermos’s Connected Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid (it connects to your fitbit to accurately track your water intake!)
3. FlipBelt (this fits my iPhone 6 Plus)
4. Nike Womens Flex Running Sneakers
5. Athleta SPF 50 Pacifica Top
6. Lululemon Pace Rival Skirt (these have “sticky”shorts underneath which work great for tennis and running)
7. Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker
8. Beautycounter Stick Sunscreen SPF 30 Broad Spectrum
Get out there and have some fun outside! Even if you are just running after your little ones at the playground, you might as well look stylish while you are doing it this summer!
interesting, Emily. I don’t think I’ve seen a mesh runner’s cap before. I’ll mention that to some of my female friends who jog and others I know at my gym.
great recommendations on the SPF clothing. After a skin cancer in my family I now wear spf clothes whenever I’m out in the sun for extended periods.