https://emilyroachwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/excess-wrapping-paper-ideas.jpg 450 360 eroachwellness https://emilyroachwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Emily-Logo-header-1.png eroachwellness2009-12-28 15:18:002009-12-28 15:18:00Excess wrapping paper?
As the holidays come to a close, do you have piles of random wrapping paper scraps? Maybe it’s time to create some storage space in the attic and use up some of the random pieces you have been saving.
There is a great picture gallery on the now defunct Whole Living.com full of ideas of what else you can do with the leftovers. It also serves as an inspiration to buy prettier wrapping paper that is less holiday specific so you can get more life from it, and use it year round. Some other easy ideas are:
- Cover your table with the opposite side of the holiday wrapping paper and let the kids go to town coloring such a giant canvas
- Laminate some flat pieces and create cute placemats for the kids
- Create a banner to use in the winter or save for the next holiday season
- Line your drawers
- Shred for packing needs
- Build a Christmas cone pine tree
- Celebrate holiday photos and use wrapping paper as a mat
If you need ideas of how to organize your gift wrap and tissue paper, I shared an easy project of how to sort through it all and make it so much easier to quickly wrap a gift before the next party.
top photo source