Registration is now open for my group coaching program, 21 Day Real Food Reset: three weeks of meal plans, grocery list, and recipes! This is your chance to relearn what it means to eat healthy. The next group start date is Monday, Oct 1st. Register by Saturday, Sept 29th.
“Having tried various cleanses, Emily’s reset was amazing, it took away the bloating, the constant hunger and the cravings. The need for sweets was gone. I have done the reset twice and will certainly do it again. My kids liked most of the meals which was also great!” -Real Food Reset student
They say it takes three weeks to make changes become a habit. I think it takes three weeks to see positive results that motivate you to stick with change. I’m happy to share with you a 21 Day Real Food Reset Program. This program is designed to help you make simple, nutritious food that will help stabilize your blood sugar, keep your energy up, and curb those cravings. Eating well should be simple and fun and that’s what we are going to do over the next three weeks.
I gained a lot of confidence around using different ingredients and the “why” behind choosing them over more main stream ingredients. -group member
Are you ready to give your body the chance to:
- lose weight
- eliminate bloating
- improve your sleep
- improve your sleep
The eczema I’ve had for years went away after doing your Reset program.
All of these changes were some of the improvements the last group of women found in my Reset coaching program.
What’s included the 21 Day Real Food Reset?
Here’s the important stuff, this is what you get with the 21 Day Real Food Reset:
- Meal plans for 3 meals a day, plus snacks, for all 21 days
- Coordinated, organized grocery lists
- Step-by-step meal prep guides
- Real food based menus that are both gluten-free and dairy free
- A private Facebook accountability group
- 30 days of Thrive Market, and 25% off your first order
As a bonus, you’ll also get a handy Kitchen Prep Guide to help you organize your tasks each week. A little preparation is what makes eating well become part of your lifestyle, instead of a quick fix. I’ll give you some of my favorite kitchen hacks over in the Facebook group.
My favorite part of the FB group was the sense of community it created. -group member
Fat, Fiber, Protein.
These are my guiding words when I teach at my workshops or with private clients. Pairing these macronutrients together help you achieve your goals. Here’s how I address this in the program:
- Each meal or snack features this combo to help keep your blood sugar stable throughout the day. This is how we avoid the “hangry” stage.
- The recipes are rich in fiber, which helps your digestion improve, builds immunity, and is important for lowering cholesterol.
- Healthy fat is so important for you to feel full. Fat is important for our brain health and to keep the cravings away.
Ready to join the 21 Day Real Food Reset?
I hope you are ready to join in and try something new. This program is different as you won’t be doing it alone. You will have my support, and also the support from a community. Past participants said they thrived on the group aspect of this program. The 3 weeks of meal plans, grocery lists, and private community support is $97. (the live sessions alone are a $350 value!)
Are you ready?
Let’s do this.
F.A.Q.’s about the 21 Day Real Food Reset
- How many people will this feed?
- This is designed to feed a family for dinner, most of the family for breakfast, and generally mom and dad for lunches. There is flexibility in the meal plans and I’ll walk you through the way to customize it for your situation. I’ve done this with my family and I feed myself and my husband the breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner. The kids also get the dinner, but make their own choices for the balance of meals.
- Can I do this if I a vegetarian?
- Yes, there are simple swaps you can make for all the recipes that include even more fiber-rich options. Lentils, beans, and tempeh are all vegetarian protein sources used as alternatives. These are listed on individual recipe pages.
- Will there be a lot of expensive ingredients to buy?
- The goal here is to make this affordable for all of you. There may be some new ingredients to you, depending on how you have currently been cooking. If anything is unfamiliar, please feel free to ask questions about them in the Facebook group.
- How do I get my files?
- Once you make your purchase, you will be sent a confirmation email. Please confirm your email address and the meal plans and prep guide will be sent along soon after confirmation. Please check your junk mail if you do not receive it your confirmation email.
- Your meal plans will be sent to you as a PDF file. Print the black and white, or color, version and save it in a binder each week. Staying organized is half the battle!
- The private Facebook group sounds awesome, how do I get in?
- Once you get your Welcome email, you will find a link to access the Facebook group. Please request to join and I will approve the new members throughout the registration period.
- I’ve got another question. Can I email you?
- Yes, send it along to hello(at)emilyroachwellness(dot)com.
Ready to join us for the 21 Day Real Food Reset? Click here to join the program. Welcome.
Jumpstart your Energy!
Join my community and get a free 3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan. These are some of my favorite recipes when friends ask how to begin eating better.
Use this 3 day guide to jump into clean eating and give your body a break. Your digestion will get the chance to work at an optimal level giving you more energy, better sleep, and even clearer skin.
- 3 Day Clean Eating Meal Plan
- Shopping List
- Recipes for 3 meals a day, PLUS snacks!
- Join our free Facebook community
Join me today. Welcome!
About Emily Roach
Emily Roach is a culinary nutrition expert and works with clients to create a healthy lifestyle design. She loves teaching her kids how to cook, playing tennis and inspiring women to take control of their health. Emily does one-on-one consulting, cooking workshops and speaking engagements.