Feel vibrant all day with energy-boosting foods!
You’ve probably experienced the 3:00pm energy crash, where you feel so desperate and hungry that you reach for the nearest cup of coffee and a pastry to get through the day. Maybe you have trouble throwing off the covers in the morning, or are too wired to sleep at night. And of course, those 4:00am wake-ups with your mind spinning.
Imagine if you could wake up in the morning feeling energetic and ready to go, sustain that level of vitality all day long, and then sleep soundly through the night?
Join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover how to eat to build and sustain your energy levels with specific foods.
All of the recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and so delicious.
YOU WILL WALK AWAY FROM THIS WORKSHOP WITH:
- Knowledge of how to sustain and balance energy levels from sunrise to sunset through food choices.
- An understanding of the best energy-boosting foods to eat and what to avoid.
- Reasons why blood sugar highs and lows impact your short-term and long-term health.
- 6 tasty energy-balancing recipes, from appetizers and side dishes to main meals and desserts.
- A solid grasp of culinary skills that will invite you to cook with confidence in your own kitchen.
- Empowerment to cook and eat to sustain your energy levels.
Increasing your energy level is easier when you have the best foods, recipes and culinary skills to accompany you on your health journey.
As a Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert from the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, I have extensive experience in recipe development, therapeutic foods and cooking for health. I can help you learn how to eat for awesome energy by having a blast in the kitchen.
Class/Workshop Date: Wednesday January 30, 11:00am-1:00pm
Location: Needham, MA (address provided with registration)
Style: 2-hour demonstration style workshop with sampling